Thank you for your interest concerning possible employment at our company. Here are some details about working here that you need to know prior to an interview. If you think any of these will prevent you from working with us, please call and discuss them.
Qualifications and information:
- Since our team members have direct contact with customers, we expect our team members to be well-groomed and to maintain a professional appearance. In keeping with professional appearance, offensive and/or excessive tattoos or other body art must not be visible during work time. We do not allow men to wear any earrings or have visible piercings. Women may only wear earrings in their ears. Team members should be pleasant in appearance and demeanor.
- You must be fit enough to do the work for the job position that we are proposing, which includes a lifting requirement of 50-75 lbs.
- You must possess a valid driver's license from the state in which you live.
- You must have a reliable means of transportation to get to work on time.
- You must be a high school graduate or equivalent (e.g. GED).
- Based on what you see in the position description, we will want you to tell us of your ability to perform the job-related functions. If you feel that some accommodation may be necessary, we will expect you to communicate what you would need in order to be able to perform the job-related functions that we are proposing.
- You must be able to work Monday – Friday between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. (specific schedule will vary) and be able to work a rotating Saturday for up to 8 hours. All field staff are put into an on-call rotation and may be required to work up to two Saturdays per quarter.
If this interview is a success for both you and us, and if we agree to proceed to the next level of the process, you will be tested and reports will be obtained in a variety of ways.
When an in-person interview is scheduled, applicants will be required to bring their motor vehicle records and criminal background checks on the day of the interview.
Examples of tests and reports may include:
- Tests of certain skills / personality traits
- Drug screen / other controlled substances screen
- Criminal background check
- Motor vehicle record check
- References will be called
- Previous employers will be called
Please feel free to call if you have any questions about any of the above. It is our desire to find the person who best fits the requirements for the job and for the job to best fit the person we hire. Call (706) 860-0116 and ask to speak to your contact.
Advanced Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and complies with all applicable laws and regulations regarding equal employment opportunities. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.